After School Clubs
These projects involve teaching children to make jewellery at after school clubs, allowing children to create and feel free to develop their ideas without judgement!
All children will be taught in an inclusive environment and gain new skills in jewellery making, using different tools for jewellery making, such a, the use of different pliers.
Projects are given every two to three weeks depending on how long it takes to make a given project
All materials and tools are covered by me and every child takes home their project to keep once it is finished.
Children get the opportunity to explore different ideas and use different materials with each project.
- Ring making with wire and beads
- Bracelets with wire
- Charm bracelets with memory wire
- Different styles of necklaces e.g. cluster pendants using crimps, jump rings, head pins and tiger tail
- Earrings using wire, beads and head pins
- Keys rings
- Hair bands
- Painting and designing their own beads from wooden beads
- Polymer clay making beads and turning them into pieces of jewellery
Children love to create and need to develop and explore their ideas while learning new skills
Jewellery making is extremely fun and allows children to create and learn!